Tuesday 28 April 2015

Once upon a Moitié


I saw the new Cinderella during the Easter holidays with my dear friend Anna. 

Anna is a University student and I hadn't seen her in what seems like forever. So I was glad for the well needed catch up.

I decided to wear my new (and only) Moi-memê-Moitié jumperskirt for the occasion. Anna had never seen me in any of my brand pieces before, so I sought to rectify that. 

I paired the dress with a Baby, the Stars Shine Bright headdress, and offbrand blouse, tights, shoes and accessories. 



I wanted to keep it simple to show off the dress yet still retain a regal atmosphere.

Thank you Anna for this photo! ^^

Cinderella was a lovely film. And I'm not just saying just because I am a big Disney fan and a hopeless romantic. The music, the characters and the costumes, oh, the costumes were to die for! I won't give too much away - most people more or less know the traditional story, but it definitely had some added sparkle!

I think we all need a Fairytale at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment