Wednesday 29 October 2014

Adélaide does some modelling?!

Hello readers. (・ω・)ノ

I'd like to talk to you about something exciting that has happened.

Recently, I was asked to model for the local 'camera club'. A dear friend and neighbour who is a member of the club saw some of my photos and wondered if I would be interested in taking part. Of course I agreed. 

I prepared two lolita outfits to showcase. I think they both show my style preferences very well. I also styled my hair and did my own make-up in preparation. The whole shoot lasted about two hours. It was quite tiring work, but a lot of fun.

 As I would sometimes have about seven people photographing me at one time, it was difficult to know where to look and when to change position, but I think I managed. Sometimes, I would just have the one photographer working with me, telling me to hold a certain look or pose. 

I have recieved some photos, which I will show now. 

Photography/Editing: Mike Farrow

Photography/Editing: Nigel Norris

Photography/Editing: Peter Malcolm

Photography/Editing: Robin White

Photography/Editing: Cath Farrow

(As a side-note: Please do not repost without permission.)

I am so happy with how well it went. The photographers all seemed very pleased with me. I learned a lot from the experience and would love to do something like that again soon. Actually, I talked about possible career goals, but... we'll see. (^_−)−☆

Thank you for reading. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment